Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Couni's nursery

The finishing touches on our baby's room is complete! Jason was adamant that if we were having a boy, we would decorate it with sports-themed decor. I was hesitant - I didn't want our baby's nursery to be primary colors! We compromised and I found a sports-themed bedding set that had nice neutral colors.

(Update: When I first posted this, I didn't post any pictures that had our son's name in it because we were waiting until his birth to share his name.)
















2 comments:

  1. Loving all that storage underneath the changing pad. Great idea! I have something similar in our closet, but it's nice how yours is so accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shade/brand of blue did you paint the walls? I love what you've done with this room. My nursery furniture is the same color and I've been trying to find ideas

    ReplyDelete